Conditions to Use of Website
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
No Legal Advice
The content of this website is informational in nature and does not constitute legal or other type of professional advice. The material presented here may be inaccurate, incomplete, or not up-to-date, and therefore should not be relied upon for any purpose. Owner of website does not accept any responsibility for any loss caused by reliance on the information contained therein. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Mere access to this website or communication of unsolicited information through this website does not form an attorney-client relationship with the owner of the website. An attorney-client relationship may only occur after direct, verbal, communication with the attorney-owner of the website and the execution of a written engagement letter. Communication of unsolicited information prior to the formation of an attorney-client relationship or without an express agreement to confidentiality will not be protected from disclosure.
By submitting content via this website’s e-mail or messaging system you represent and warrant the following:
- You are solely responsible for the content of the message(s) you submit;
- You do not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You have not manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message submitted;
- You are not submitting material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupted, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You are not making any false or misleading statements;
- The content of the message(s) you submit is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- You are not intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international laws.
The Site May Not Be Used to Effect Legal Notice
Use of this website’s e-mail and messaging system may not be used to attempt to provide owner with any type of legal notice.
The copyrights for all content on this site are owned by Dean IP Law. The pages within this site may not be used for commercial purposes and may only be viewed, printed, or reproduced with the copyright and legal notices attached herein.
Links provided within this site may lead to other sites. Dean IP Law does not incorporate by reference any materials appearing in such linked sites, and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.